Mill Creek Park
While not part of the city of Paullina, Mill Creek Park is one of the highlights of O’Brien County. Mill Creek Park is located just 1/2 mile east of Paullina on Iowa Highway 10. The park offers a variety of activities for the whole family throughout the year!
- 48 campsites complete with 20/30/50 AMP service, water, internet and cable connections
- 2- modern 12 person camping cabins
- 2- Primitive 6 person camping cabins
- Concession Stand
- Swimming Beach
- Year-round Handicap Fishing Platform
- Bird and Wildlife Watching
- Modern Toilets
- Dump Site
Operating Hours & Seasons
The campground is open April 15 through October 31. But the park provides a wide range of year round activities. Try out the aerated fishing platform during the winter. You don’t even need to drill a hole!!
The campground is closed from November 1 through April 14.